1.American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies in the U.S. information technology industry
2.American multinational pharmaceutical corporation. YBL's client is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, and was ranked 64th on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations by total revenue, at $47.644 billion as of December 31, 2020
3.Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2020 revenues, the largest based in Europe, and the largest one to not be based in the United States or China. In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000
4.American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors
5. A few banking groups offering banking and financial services through its consumer banking, business banking, Islamic banking, investment banking and stock broking businesses as well as unit trust and asset management.
The banking group is involved in the provision of financial services through its principal subsidiaries, Investment Bank, Investment Management and Islamic Bank. It provides access to its base of customers throughout the country via delivery channels which include retail branches, Privilege Banking Centres, Islamic Banking Centres, Business Centres, Investment Bank branches, direct marketing offices and unit trust agent offices located nationwide, as well as mobile and Internet banking
6. A French multinational insurance firm. The head office is in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It also provides investment management and other financial services. The Group operates primarily in Western Europe, North America, the India Pacific region, Asia and the Middle East, with a presence also in Africa. It is a conglomerate of independently-run businesses, operated according to the laws and regulations of many different countries. It is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index
7. A Japanese diversified financial services group headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, and Osaka, Japan.
It offers leasing, lending, rentals, life insurance, real estate financing and development, venture capital, investment and retail banking, commodities funds and securities brokering. In addition to expanding its offerings, our client has also expanded globally, offering financial services in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Northern Africa
8. The largest commercial real estate services company in the world. The firm is ranked 100 on the Fortune 500 and has been included in the Fortune 500 every year since 2008. YBL's client serves more than 90 of the top 100 companies on the Fortune 100
9. A French food services and facilities management company headquartered in the Paris. It has an average 428,000 employees and a presence in 80 countries. For fiscal year 2020 (ending August 2019) revenues reached €22.0 billion, with a market capitalization of €15.8 billion. Its revenues by region are 47% from North America, 38% from Europe, and 15% from other areas. YBL's client serves many sectors, including private corporations, government agencies, schools from preschool through university (including seminaries and trade schools), hospitals and clinics, assisted-living facilities, military bases, and prisons. As of 2016 the subsidiary operated support services in 122 prisons in eight countries, including 42 in the Netherlands, 34 in France, and others in Belgium, Italy, Spain, and Chile, as well as directly running 5 prisons in the United Kingdom
10. A global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals. The company is ranked 179th on the Fortune 500
11. A Chinese multinational technology company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It designs, develops, and sells telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics.
YBL's client deployed its products and services in more than 170 countries and areas. It overtook Ericsson in 2012 as the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, and overtook Apple in 2018 as the second-largest manufacturer of smartphones in the world, behind Samsung Electronics. In 2018, our client reported that its annual revenue was US$108.5 billion.